Brownie-Chocolate Chip Cookies

10:53 AM Whatchafixin 2 Comments

Happy New Year everyone!
I kicked off 2012 with my favorite- cookies. I seem to get into a pattern of baking.. For a while, I'll be into cupcakes, then cookies, then cake balls, and now, I'm back at cookies. I went with a classic Picky Palate recipe to continue my cookie craze.


Brownie-Chocolate Chip Cookies (from Picky Palate, makes three dozen cookies)
Ingredients
-1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened 
-3/4 cup granulated sugar
-3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
-2 large eggs
-1 tablespoon vanilla
-3 cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
-1 cup chocolate chips
-2 cups cubed prepared brownies

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment or silpat liner.
2. Place butter and sugars into the bowl of a stand or electric mixer, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well combined.
3. Place flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl, mixing to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips and brownie chunks until just combined.
4. Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1-inch apart. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes until cooked through. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.

Let me know what y'all think below!



You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. sounds yummy, good idea to use the brownies in choc chip cookies, like your font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT! Made them today :)

    ReplyDelete